The national headache foundation also recommends keeping a headache diary to track the characteristics of your headaches patterns identified from your diary may help your doctor determine which type of headache you have and the most beneficial treatments identifying symptoms of migraine in children complementary and alternative approaches . The primary headaches that children and adolescents experience are most often migraine and tension type headaches headache diary everyones headaches are different keeping a headache diary may help you learn more about your childs situation and enable her doctor to help more effectively. Print this migraine diary and use it to keep track of your headaches. To help pin down the problem doctors often ask parents and older kids and teens to keep a headache diary in the diary list in the diary list all headaches
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.